Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab practice exam is an eight hour practice exam, which requires candidates to plan, design, deploy, operate and optimize dual stack solutions (IPv4 and IPv6) for complex enterprise networks. The examination content includes the following knowledge points: network infrastructure / software defined infrastructure / transport technologies and solutions / infrastructure security and services / infrastructure automation and programmability. There is no formal prerequisite for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification. Under normal circumstances, CCIE candidates need five to seven years of experience in designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise network technologies and solutions. But with the help of BestCiscoDumps, you can pass the exam as soon as three months. Because we provide 100% effective CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure lab dumps. So if you choose us, we can guarantee that you can pass CCIE successfully.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Topology
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Equipment
1. Section 1: Existing Network Review & Tuning
1.2 Layer 2 Technologies in HQ
Complete and correct the EtherChannel configuration between switches sw101, sw102, sw110 according to these requirements:
- At the end of task, all EtherChannels between switches sw101, sw102, sw110 must be up and operational including all their physical member links.
- Do not create new Port-Channel interfaces, reuse those that already exist on the switches.
- When resolving existing issues, do not change the preconfigured negotiation protocol (if any).
- On EtherChannels that use a negotiation protocol, tune its mode of operation for the shortest link bundling time possible.
Configure Spanning Tree Protocol on switches sw101, sw102, sw110 according to these requirements:
- The STP root for VLAN 2000 must be sw101
- The STP root for VLAN 2001 must be sw102
- The roots must be elected based on bridge priority
- On the three switches, have STP perform cost calculations in 32-bit arithmetic
- On the three switches, use the Rapid STP version and ensure that it can achieve rapid convergence on all interconnections between the switches.
- On sw110, prevent all current and future access mode interface from being affected by the Proposal/Agreement process.
1.3 First Hop Redundancy Protocol in HQ
For IPv4, implement an FHRP mechanism on sw101 and sw102 for VLANs 2000 and 2001 according to these requirements:
- Use group number 100 for VLAN 2000 and group number 101 for VLAN 2001.
- Use the first available IPv4 address in the subnet for the address of the virtual router.
- For VLAN 2000 - SW101 must be the preferred gateway & for VLAN 2001 - SW102 must be the preferred gateway. Do not rely on the IPv4 addresses of the switches as role tiebreakers. The role must be determined by an explicit configuration solely on the intended preferred gateway.
- Each preferred gateway must monitor the reachability of both routers r11 and r12 using the loopback IPv4 address of the routers by an ICMP Echo. The reachability is to be verified every 5 seconds with a timeout of 400 msec. A router must be declared unreachable as soon as it does not respond to three probes in a row. If both r11 and r12 are declared unreachable from a preferred gateway, the other switch must be allowed to assume the gateway role.
- Use the FHRP protocol that allows the virtual IPv4 address to match the IPv4 address of a member router.
1.16 Enabling Internet access to FADB2
2. Section 2: Implementing Proof of Concept SDX Branches
2.1 Correcting the IP Adresses of Managed Switches in DNA Center
2.2 Completing VN Configuration in DNA Center
2.3 Mapping SDA VNs to SD-WAN VPNs
2.4 Configuring SD-WAN VPN Route Leaking
2.5 Handling Guest Traffic
2.6 Support for Silent Hosts in Branch #2
3. Section 3: Making use of Programmability
3.1 Enabling CLI Access to R30
3.2 Using Guest Shell and Python on r30
3.3 Automated Configuration Backup Script
3.4 The End
Why choose BestCiscoDumps Cisco CCIE EI Lab dumps to pass the exam on the first attempt?
If you plan to pass the CCIE Lab Test for the first time, please choose best Cisco dumps.
We will provide you with exclusive CCIE Lab learning plan, complete lab remote rack, complete CCIE Lab workbooks and solutions, and professional teachers' one-to-one 24-hour service.
If you are already working, our CCIE Lab will be your best choice. According to our experience, using our learning plan, you only need to spend 2-3 hours a day, you can quickly pass the exam in 3 months. And because we will always follow up the changes of the examination questions, we can ensure that you can pass the examination at one time and avoid the examination fee caused by the failure of many examinations.
How much is the Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab exam cost?
In terms of exams fees, The cost of the Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab exam is $1600 per attempt. If you want to get CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificate. You need pass 350-401 ENCOR exam + CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab exam.
Candidates must start the first CCIE exam within 18 months after passing the CCIE written exam Candidates who fail to pass the CCIE test should try the exam again within 12 months after the last exam results come into effect to ensure that their written test results are still valid. If the examinee fails to pass the experimental examination within three years after passing the written examination, he must take the written examination again before taking the experimental examination again. Choose our Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab dumps pass the Exam in First Attempt!
What jobs can I get with CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure?
- Enterprise IT Infrastructure & Security Architect
- Sr. Solutions Architect
- Systems Architect
- Manager, Network Engineering
- Senior Computer Network Architect
- Threat Analyst
According to the survey, the average salary of engineers who have obtained CCIE certification is $193,500.
After obtaining the certificate, you will enhance your competitiveness in the industry.
1. Can I pass the exam with Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab dumps only?
Yes, all of our questions are 100% covered. You just need to remember our dumps and you can pass the exam
2. How often do you update your learning materials?
We have teacher to track the latest situation of the exam every day. Once the exam changes, we will be informed, and then we will complete the update of dumps in a few days.
3. Do you offer explanations for the Q&As?
Yes, we do. However, we only provide explanations for those difficult to understand, while others can be found in our exam pool. Moreover, we only provide explanations for some popular tests, such as CCNA.
4. What is the dumps’s format?
Our dumps format is VCE, similar to the real exam format.
5. How do I pay for the order?
We support available payment methods such as PayPal, Western Union, Payoneer and bank transfer. PayPal currently accepts the following cards: Visa/Mastercard/American Express/PayPal Top Up Card.
6. What if I fail the exam?
In fact, if you remember our dumps, you can pass the exam 100%. However, if you fail the exam due to a sudden change in the exam questions, we will provide you with a 100% refund guarantee. In addition, it is recommended that you apply for a free extension service to prepare for the exam. Our service team will continue to serve you after confirming your next exam date.